Next year will mark Clonter’s 50th Anniversary, and we want to make sure it is the best year yet, but in order to make it to 50 we need your help. Any funding raised will help us be able to celebrate Clonter’s 50th Anniversary and continue to provide a nurturing and supportive place for emerging talent to flourish and entertain our audiences for generations to come.
For Just £5 Per Month…
On 15th September the Clonter Farm Music Trust will decide if Clonter can roll out a programme for its 50th Anniversary, but we still need to raise £40k to be able to do so.
Do you come to Clonter regularly? If so, please consider becoming a Friend.
There are 2,500 people who regularly attend Clonter each year. Currently only 184 of those are Friends of Clonter. If the remaining 2,316 became a Friend at £60 per year (£5 per month), or Joint Friends for £90 (£7.50/£3.25 each per month!), Clonter could raise a STAGGERING £139K each year, which would allow Clonter to plan ahead and provide much needed financial security.
You may come to Clonter to see Opera, Jazz, Gospel, Folk, or attend an afternoon tea, or your children may have attended a workshop, or you may just come to our annual fair. For whatever part Clonter may play in your life, this is your chance to preserve it for the next generation.
Things you may not know that Clonter does each year, apart from putting on an annual opera production:
- Workshops and performance opportunities for over 2,000 children and teachers
- Afternoon teas for those in care homes, and cared for at home
- Free tickets for the homeless, NHS workers, Refugees, and 26 year olds and under
- Subsidised venue hire to local musical education organisations, an annual music camp, who provide assisted places, and a play writing residency
- Auditioning opportunities for over 250 emerging artists
- Training programmes for 35 emerging artists
- A platform for over 200 artists and creative practitioners
Please help Clonter to continue to contribute to the cultural eco-system of the Northwest and provide entertainment for its local community in the heart of Cheshire, as well as a stepping stone for emerging artists, which it has proudly provided for nearly 50, and dearly wishes to continue to do so.
We very much hope you will join us for our exclusive Friends and Patrons evening on Saturday 23rd September. Any new Friends will be able to join you at this event – https://www.clonter.org/event/friends-patrons-evening/
Benefits of Becoming a Friend
- FREE exclusive Friends & Patrons Evening
- FREE programme
- FREE backstage tour for two
- FREE newsletter
- Priority booking period of 1 week before general sale
- Waived booking fee
- Waived P&P
- Waived table booking fee (free for both you and your guests)
- Reserve tickets
- Transfer to another night/event
- Join a Friends table
- Ability to bring your own drink for Friends & Patrons only, for £4 p/p (from September 2023)
Follow this link to become a Friend – https://www.clonter.org/support-us/become-a-friend/
Follow this link to become a Patron – https://www.clonter.org/support-us/patrons/
Bring Your Own Drinks
We have listened to your cries to reintroduce our BYOD policy and here is our response: As of September 2023 we will be reintroducing our bring your own drink policy with a corkage fee.
This is an exclusive perk for Friends and Patrons. How this will work – When you book your tickets and/or table, you will now add on a £4p/p to your basket. More info and updates to come…