Cost of Friends Membership
Single Membership: £60
Joint Membership: £90
If you would like to purchase either a Single or Joint Membership for a friend, click the JOIN or RENEW button at the bottom of this page.
Whilst pairing down our costs to a minimum, we have devised the following digital outreach programme which we hope may encourage you to renew your membership, by reassuring you that we are still delivering on our joint aims, whilst securing a future for Clonter, beyond Corona.
This programme comprises of:
- The re-release of video clips of past Clonter Opera Productions with updates on ‘Where Are They Now’, which we very much hope all of you have been receiving,
- A digital week of our May Masterclasses for emerging singers, now successfully completed.
- A digital Costume Design competition, which has been very well received.
- Digital bespoke Afternoon Teas for the Elderly, which was accompanied with tea delivered to homes.
- Digital Recitals, for emerging artists, filmed from the Clonterbrook Music Room
- Promotional videos of the cast of the Barber of Seville, to be filmed from the respective Lockdown locations of the artists involved.
- Live streaming of of Lemn Sissay, on World Mental Health Day – from the Clonter stage
- Live streaming of Jazz from Ronnie Scotts – TBC
- Live streaming of the London Adventist Chorale – As above
Pre & Post Covid-19 Benefits of Becoming a Friend
- FREE ticket to exclusive Friends & Patrons Evening
- FREE programme
- FREE backstage tour for two
- FREE newsletter
- Waived booking fee
- Waived P&P
- Waived table booking fee (free for both you and your guests)
- Reserve tickets
- Transfer to another night/event
- Join a Friends table
- Annual trips arranged to cities in this country and Europe
To Join or Renew, click the button below, or alternatively you can download a Friends Membership Form here and send it with a cheque to:
Accounts, Clonter Opera Theatre, Swettenham Heath, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 2LR
Monthly payments are available on request. Please email email@example.com for more details.
If you have any problems with going further, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org (During Covid-19) or Tel. 01260 224 514 (Post-Covid-19)
Gift Aid Declaration – If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider enabling gift aid when making your purchase. This would increase your support to Clonter by 25%