The arts are facing the most challenging time in a generation. If you love music, if you love Clonter, and if you are able to, please donate to protect Clonter’s future. Every little bit helps.
PAPAGENO’S QUEST @ CLONTER’S FAMILY DAY OUT
Sun 6th September, 11am, 1pm & 3pm
Join Papageno on his way to the Bluebell Ball at Clonter for Musical Mishaps, Tangled Tales and a search for a Missing Magpie!!
This Interactive Musical Adventure is suitable for families.
Debuting at Clonter’s Family Day Out, will be a bespoke show developed for Clonter for 8 – 10 year olds, but adults are allowed to attend to.
This new show introduces young audiences to live musical experiences, currently a rarity during Covid-19. It also may help make up for missed arts activities since March, kick starting their enthusiasm before the start of term.
The story is designed with specific National Curriculum links – from English to Music and PE to Modern Foreign Languages – and a clear focus on cultural, personal and social education.
Performed by professional musicians, singers and specialist educators, we will make sure that everyone has a chance to get involved, get moving and get inspired by music and storytelling.
Join the musicians and singers from Clonter for a story involving musical mishaps, tangled tales and a missing bird, complete with puppetry, costumes and much, much more.
If you have children that are at Key Stage 2 (8 – 10), it might help them to be able to say that they took part in something in which they have:
- Experienced a wide range of high quality live music from a variety of styles periods and composers
- Experienced a wide range of live instruments
- Used their aural memory
- Sung in an ensemble setting with confidence, using control and expression
- Experienced a wider English vocabulary
- Appreciated a wider literary heritage (fairy tales, folk stories and characters)
- Heard and learnt new words in a variety of modern foreign languages
- Performed dances using a range of movement patterns
- Had opportunities to develop self-confidence, teamwork and a sense of achievement
- Interacted with a live performance.
This experience can be extended to include Theatre Arts Award packs with Live Zoom support for schools and families taking part in Clonter’s digital outreach programme.
For details about Clonter’s Education programme contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next week, take care!