Following the latest Government advice, that all non-essential travel and socialising should cease, to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus, we have made the very difficult decision to close to the public with immediate effect, until further notice. This includes ceasing to take bookings for any event prior to the Summer Opera Production at this time.


As the Barber of Seville is in July, the current advice suggests that by the summer the opera may still go ahead as planned, and therefore the box office is still open to take bookings for these performances, and any event beyond. However, should the current restrictions still be in place by then, we wish to reassure anyone who is considering booking for an event, that you would be offered a full refund, should further cancellations become necessary.


With regards to any events prior to July, we will be in touch with ticket holders in due course.


In a time of great uncertainty, we are working with our committed creative practitioners and funding partners to continue to provide training and performance opportunities for  creative artists, technicians and young people across the board, for as long as possible, as well as exploring creative ways to continue to engage with our loyal audience base, during this period of isolation.


For now, please stay safe, and help look after your neighbours.


We hope to welcome you back to Clonter very soon, either physically or virtually!


Watch this space.